T-Rex FTS: Limitless
The MoveStrong T-Rex Fitness Station™ is specifically designed to weather tough outdoor conditions and allow for year around functional fitness and bodyweight exercising for adults.
Customize with the exercise options desired to create your own station to accommodate different users’ fitness and skill levels. Ideal for fitness bootcamps, group training classes, schools, parks, military, or just a cool backyard adult fitness jungle gym!
Standard 5-Post Design
- (4) outer plain posts
- (1) center post (middle post with the rings)
- (3) pull-up bars
- Bent grip pull-up bar
10-Post T-Rex Elite Optional Features
Adjustable step with Polyurea coated surface for durability and to insulate against temperatures
Center post with anchor rings for resistance bands and bodyweight exercises
Dual sided medicine ball target with 9’ and 10’ center
Y-extender for gymnastic rings or climbing ropes
Adjustable contoured ab bench Polyurea coated for durability and insulation
Adjustable dip station
Top post anchor loop for suspension trainers or bands (this is a standard feature)
Ergo grip bent handle pull-up bar (add this)
- Monkey bar bridge with lower rails (option for bolt-on side rail pull-up bars)
*T-Rex Post come standard for in-ground anchoring. Concrete surface mounting plates for T-rex post are available and must be ordered.
The possibilities are unlimited
With the rugged outdoor T-Rex, countless configurations are available based on the size and features you need. New options and configuration are constantly being released so please inquire about something specific to fit your needs. The only limitation is the amount of space you have available.
Here are just a few samples of T-Rex configurations and unique optional features.
Kickplate Feature for bodyweight exercise, plyometrics, handstands, medicine ball throws, and anchor point for resistance bands
Loop Post feature for bodyweight exercise, anchor resistance bands and ropes, add a top mount Y-extender for outdoor rings
Connect multiple Monkey Bar bridges that include Lower Rails, and choose Side Rail Pull-up bars, Globe Grips, or Cliff Hanger to mount on bridges
T-Rex FTS Specs
- The T-Rex comes standard prepared for in-ground installation. It can be ordered for surface anchoring on concrete, but requires special posts for this option.
- 10’10” L x 10’10” W x 8’5” H base standard 5-post model shown without add-on features (Dip, Step, Y-Extender, or Ab Bench). Overall dimensions will vary based on added training features selected.
- A single monkey bar bridge is 8’ in length. Bridges can be connected together by adding additional post and additional sets of monkey bars.
- Monkey bar bridges have lower rails standard for added exercise options. Also side mount bridge features for adding more pull-up bars, globe grip rails, or Cliff Hanger grips.
- Two pull-up bar heights at 7.5’ and 8’ between post
- Dual Medicine Ball Targets have center height of 9’ and 10’
- Galvanized inside and out steel tubing
- Powder coat finish in gloss black and MoveStrong Blue are standard colors. Inquire about available custom color options.
- Polyurea coating feature for insulating and protection of step, kickplate, and ab board attachment.
See The T-Rex In Action
See all the T-Rex Outdoor FTS features in action here! Customize with the features you choose.