MoveStrong introduces a unique design of the Salmon Ladder with additional training features to enhance its use. In addition to the counter balanced jumping bar of the Salmon Ladder, it offers Dual Height bounding pull-up bars on each side, a Climbing rope station that can be used for descent after reaching the top, and ability to Lache between pull-up bars. Single wall mount and free standing Dual Salmon ladder available. Also available as an attachment to the MoveStrong Nova FTS.
- MADE IN U.S.A. Built for rugged and sturdiness needed in a commercial setting
- Wall Mounted for space efficiency
- Side wall supports are Dual Height Pull-up Bars for bounding pull-ups to practice and build strength for Salmon Ladder technique
- Lache, swing and jump, across Dual Height Pull-up Bars
- Each upright post has double CNC wood catch rungs to reduce noise, wear, and add strength for jumping bar
- Jumping bar special made light but strong steel with stop caps on ends to prevent sideways slide off catches
- A counter balance safety system is provided with strong parachute cord that attaches to the jumping bar to off-set bar weight with steel chain and prevent bar dropping freely
- Top center bar for anchoring climbing rope to allow user to descend after reaching top
- Top wall connector tubes provide additional sturdiness
- MoveStrong Climbing rope and Safety landing mats available and made to fit specifically for our Salmon Ladder
- 12' Height x 4' Wide x 4' deep
- Upright post must be anchored to concrete floor
- Dual powder coat color scheme option available. Standard Colors are Black with MoveStrong Blue. Inquiry about customer colors (image shown are custom colors white and light blue)
- Concrete, block, or wood stud wall required for mounting
- Safety landing mats recommended
- CONSULT AN ARCHITECT AND LICENSED CONTRACTOR PRIOR TO ORDERING TO ENSURE YOUR WALL AND FLOOR ARE ADEQUATE. USE A LICENSED CONTRACTOR TO ENSURE PROPER INSTALL.
FIND OUT MORE
CALL US 855-728-8700
See the MoveStrong Salmon Ladder in Action!
SALMON LADDER WARNING:
SALMON LADDER USE IS EXTREMELY CHALLENGING AND SHOULD ONLY BE PERFORMED BY THOSE WITH EXPERT SKILL AND STRENGTH LEVELS. ALWAYS CONSULT A PHYSICIAN BEFORE ANY EXERCISE ACTIVITY. CONSULT A FITNESS PROFESSIONAL OR COACH WITH SALMON LADDER EXPERIENCE FOR INSTRUCTIONS AND SAFE USE. GYMNASTIC TRAINING RATED SAFTEY LANDING MATS ARE REQUIRED UNDER SALMON LADDER PRIOR TO USE TO AVOID INJURY. MATS RATED FOR 10' FALL HEIGHT MUST BE USED. INSPECT ALL PARTS, LANDING MATS, AND COUNTERBALANCE SAFETY CORD PRIOR TO EVERY USE AND DO NOT USE IF ANY SIGNS OF WEAR. SALMON LADDER MUST BE BOLTED TO THE FLOOR AND WALL AS SHOWN IN INSTALLATION GUIDE AND THE SPECIFIED HARDWARE USED. CONSULT AN ARCHITECT AND LICENSED CONTRACTOR PRIOR TO ORDERING TO ENSURE YOUR WALL AND FLOOR ARE ADEQUATE. USE A LICENSED CONTRACTOR TO ENSURE PROPER INSTALL.