MoveStrong Functional Fitness Equipment host staff training for University of Miami. The University recently converted a racquetball court to a MoveStrong training room. Student Recreation and Wellness Facility Director worked closely with Movestrong to design the ideal functional training room based on needs for students to have the latest in functional, calisthenics, OCR, and HIIT workouts.
MoveStrong will conduct an In-Service Training workshop with an introduction to MoveStrong philosophy on functional fitness exercise and hands-on demonstration. For U of M staff and guest.
Learn and take part in hands-on training:
• Making the most of bodyweight exercise
•Importance of functional fitness as applied to all ages and
• Exercise technique and creative ideas to build functional
strength and whole body stability
• Utilizing MoveStrong products, how to regress and
progress exercises for all users
• MoveStrong accessory training tools and other equipment
to incorporate in workouts such as the DynaBell, Elevate Trainer, Centerline Bands, Battle Ropes, Mantis Power Sled, and more
• Programming ideas for group and personal training
• Launching MoveStrong products and philosophy on
exercise to others
• MoveStrong resources for continuing education
To learn more about offering a MoveStrong workshop at your location contact us