quad FTS: 20+ users
The new Quad FTS model has four center section options to complete the ultimate Functional Training Station allowing 20+ users with some truly unique exercise options. Designed for those facilities that have additional space dedicated for bodyweight and functional strength training.
The standard quad
- (2) large cylinder shape training rope anchors
- (2) GRTs with bar storage holders (ground rotational trainers for use with Olympic bars)
- Adjustable height step-up attachment
- Adjustable V-shape dip attachment
- (2) Adjustable push-up and inverted row bars
- Tri-tube designed legs that offer multiple dedicated anchor points for resistance bands and other accessories
- (4) Olympic plate storage holders
- (1) logo plate in center section with standard pull-up bar
- (6) Monkey bars can be arranged for two different heights
- Outside 3-tier pull-up bars (both ends)
- (2) Center high bars
- Grid Board. Includes(4) Fixed bent handle grips, (4) straight pegs, (4) 3" Globe grips to arrange as desired in Grid
- Sliding Pull-up™. Stainless steel tube and (4) rotating handles. Lock-in place or slide freely as you pull
- Medicine Ball Targets (holds up to 4). 10' center target height for Wall Ball exercises
- 8' Parallel Bars. Can be placed on any four sides
- J-hooks (holds 2 pair). For racking Olympic bars to perform Squats and Presses. Use for bench press too.
- Floor Plates. Provides stability at base and foot placement when performing certain exercises.
- Plyo-Rebounder. Medicine ball rebounder with pivoting bracket to secure to FTS base. (holds up to 2)
- Y-Extender. Use for rings, climbing ropes, or heavy bag. Allows for 3 feet of distance from frame.
- Flag Handles. Short and long adjustable handle to allow for bodyweight exercises including Human Flag variations.
- Triangle rings for use on Center High Bars
- Heavy Bag Extender
QUAD FTS SPECS
- Silver Vein: Frame with pull-up and monkey bars in alternate black and MoveStrong™ blue.
- MoveStrong Blue: GRTs, Push-up bars, J-hooks, and Flag handles.
- Black: Step, Dip, Parallel bars, Medicine ball targets, Heavy bag anchor
- Custom Colors: Inquire about custom color options available.
- Space: Space requirements vary based on training option add-ons and exercises performed. Typically 4' to 8' around all sides.
- Dimensions: Overall Dimensions: 9’7” T x 15'7” L x 6'8” W for the Standard Quad Model. Elite add-on features vary in overall size.
- Placement: FTS requires bolting to the floor. Floor plates are optional.
- Installation: Typical installation time is 2-4 hours with basic tools and ladders and 3-4 people. Installation guides are provided. Contact us for additional installation needs.
- Delivery: The Quad FTS is delivered curbside by FTL. Contact us for additional delivery needs.
see the features in action
Our products are designed to promote and teach fitness beginners to enthusiast the fundamentals and importance of body weight and functional fitness training. We supply a customized approach with our high quality, design, look, and feel to our all USA made equipment. We want to provide fitness centers, personal trainers, schools, and athletic facilities the tools to get others involved in a style of exercising that promotes fun and results oriented functional fitness training.